2. Is this your first year showing at Fantasia Ball? What do you look forward to?
Yes. I want to see the difference between UH Fashion show, and Fantasia Ball.
3. Why do you think it’s important to support our keiki?
Give them an opportunity
4. Can you relate to not picking up on something as quickly as your peers? Can you
explain?Pattern making. This is my first year, and I need more practice and
5. Can you describe your design aesthetic?
Creative embroidery that accentuate the overall design.
6. 3 wardrobe tips for our guests getting read for Fantasia Ball 2014?
Simple, but classy
7. How many hours have you spent working on this look?
More than 30 hours
8. When you graduate where do you see yourself?
9. How can fashion make a difference in today’s world?